Selamat mengunjungi ke Laman Blog Kami.. Kami amat mengalu-alukan kehadiran anda ke Laman Blog Kami...

Monday, October 26, 2009

Audition for raja lawak

Posted by [ Z U L I E ] 7:46 PM, under | No comments

Yesterday, on Sunday, 25th October 2009, I went to Bukit Jambul Complex..I ate at there.. Then, I just walked in the complex..Suddenly, I heard noisy sound and I saw a lot of people crowded at one part beside the Garden Bakery..beside Marry Brown too.. Oh, I see!! There was audition for Raja Lawak..I saw Zizan and Bin Beramboi that acted as the judges for that program.ok la for me..

So, there are some pictures that I snapped...

crowded..din beramboi and zizan raja lawak( the judges )


last person..selected for raja lawak..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

komen la yang boleh membina dan membantu ye...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tags

Blog Archive

Archive