Selamat mengunjungi ke Laman Blog Kami.. Kami amat mengalu-alukan kehadiran anda ke Laman Blog Kami...

Sunday, October 25, 2009

bad day + happy day

Posted by [ Z U L I E ] 12:13 AM, under | No comments

huh..so tired today.I went to USM for 'Kejohanan Olahraga Tahunan ( KOT ).
i was one of ajk for technical..so busy..like work in the office.Do work from 9am to 1.15pm..huh.just imagine!!!under the hot sun,hot day...sunny day..so hot..eventhough i wore the cap, but still hot lor...my work was to 'angkut barang'..for balapan..huh,they should thank me..my friends too.it's not volunteer..but..volunteer+forced..oh,k la..just forget about it..there's something that I learnt too..like my friend said to me:
Zulie, we're like exercising today!.

Ok la..at least it can release my tension + tired for a while..

Kak pah treated us KFC..Thank you k.pah..i was hungry at that time..
I want to tell you all that 24th October is my roomate's birthday..Her name is Seow Lee Fern..just call her Lee Fern..HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE FERN!!!...SWEET 21..May God bless you

that's all for today..im sleepy right now..want to sleep..'dah la muka ni dah burn sbb berjemur arini kt USM..macam kena salai n panggang je!!merah2 muka...x suka!!'

GOOD NIGHT...sweet dream..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

komen la yang boleh membina dan membantu ye...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tags

Blog Archive

Archive