Selamat mengunjungi ke Laman Blog Kami.. Kami amat mengalu-alukan kehadiran anda ke Laman Blog Kami...

Sunday, October 25, 2009

bad day..

Posted by [ Z U L I E ] 11:29 PM, under | No comments

Today is a bad bay for me..coz i vomitted badly today!!first experience like this..hope not happen again..dont want!! I felt 'longlai' after vomit..huhu..vomitted in the bus..huhu...'nyaris2'...luckily sempat tahan walaupu dh x tertahan...vomitted in my room at hostel..luckily lee fern sempat gave me the plastik, if not........................you know what will happen next..

Tomorrow, we have SEGAK test..huhu..have to run around the field for 6 times to get 2.4km..oh no,not my taste lor!!for a long time, i did not go to exercise,suddenly have to to SEGAK test..bad day la...

I hope I can do..I will do my best..think positive Zulie!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

komen la yang boleh membina dan membantu ye...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tags

Blog Archive

Archive