Selamat mengunjungi ke Laman Blog Kami.. Kami amat mengalu-alukan kehadiran anda ke Laman Blog Kami...

Friday, October 16, 2009

don't know

Posted by [ Z U L I E ] 2:25 PM, under | No comments

When everyone is happy,i'm not..why???
why should you do this to me?
no one beside me...but,my parents always with me..thanks
no call,no msg and others..
like want to back home...but,my hometown is far away..
my heart is beating...
please support me..i beg u..
believe? trust?
or smile??so hard to smile?
laugh together
so difficult to have it right now
someone please lend me your shoulder..no need any shoulder..
my pillow always accompany me..it understands me..
listen to the radio can make me ok..
take ablutions
insyaAllah,i will be more cheerful than before..
i trust u

0 comments:

Post a Comment

komen la yang boleh membina dan membantu ye...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tags

Blog Archive

Archive