Selamat mengunjungi ke Laman Blog Kami.. Kami amat mengalu-alukan kehadiran anda ke Laman Blog Kami...

Sunday, October 11, 2009

he did it for me..thanks

Posted by [ Z U L I E ] 10:29 PM, under | No comments


Picture of you and me together.........


Thank you so much..you do a lot for me..
So much things that you do just for me..
You are much good in 'kraftangan' or art than me..You will give me the 'kraftangan' than you did to me..I am very proud with you..
Like today, you give me something...thanks..
You are never get angry...you will say if you don't like something..i will know it..
You are so patient with my attitude towards you..thank you very much
You give me this on 11 October 2009...thanks


You are so creative..sangat2 teliti dalam membuat sesuatu kerja..sangat2 berbakat..sangat2 kagum dengan hasil kerjamu..



0 comments:

Post a Comment

komen la yang boleh membina dan membantu ye...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tags

Blog Archive

Archive