Selamat mengunjungi ke Laman Blog Kami.. Kami amat mengalu-alukan kehadiran anda ke Laman Blog Kami...

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

wake up!!

Posted by [ Z U L I E ] 8:17 AM, under | No comments

hooray..no class until 10 o'clock..
but..unbelievable, I woke up early!!!
I washed my clothes alone..
my friends still were accompanied by their sweet dream
same with my roomate, her alarm was shouting to wake her up...but just ignored like nothing happen
so sad to say that I have nothing to eat as a breakfast..
just drank water
today will be the busy day
tomorrow, I will go for camping
not packing yet
oh, I remember that tomorrow 7th october, my sister will sit for the examination ( Penilaian Menengah Rendah ) or familiar as PMR
hope she can do the best
amin


0 comments:

Post a Comment

komen la yang boleh membina dan membantu ye...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tags

Blog Archive

Archive