Selamat mengunjungi ke Laman Blog Kami.. Kami amat mengalu-alukan kehadiran anda ke Laman Blog Kami...

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

it's all about feeling

Posted by [ Z U L I E ] 7:12 PM, under | No comments

I'm so sad actually............so sad
please don't do like this to me..
I beg you...please
I know that you are much patient to me before this..
But, who can just patient and not angry...
I walked alone..you left me behind..never mine..
I have to learn how to be a good one..
I never change my words to you..
So hard to just pretend that is nothing happens..
Like you said, there's not true that sun will shine all days...there's must be cloudy day..
That's obstacle that I have to go through..
You just wait and see the changes that I will do..
I do not believe that I cant change..maybe it's true that I never show the changes that I promised to you..but,who can know..
it's all about feeling..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

komen la yang boleh membina dan membantu ye...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tags

Blog Archive

Archive