Selamat mengunjungi ke Laman Blog Kami.. Kami amat mengalu-alukan kehadiran anda ke Laman Blog Kami...

Sunday, October 18, 2009

not so good

Posted by [ Z U L I E ] 9:50 PM, under | No comments

Do you like to eat MAGGIE??
I don't like, sometimes have to eat it..like tonight..huh, after this, don't eat maggie Zulie..
Even if I am hungry???
oh no..
maggie???easy to make it..delicious when we are hungry, but we don't know the impact for long term...so, choose which one that we want...

nowadays, so many types of maggie
laksam, kari, tom yam and others..just choose..heheh..
I will feel dizzy and more hungry if I eat maggie
not so good for our health
Zulie, you need changes.....
you know what you have to improve

0 comments:

Post a Comment

komen la yang boleh membina dan membantu ye...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tags

Blog Archive

Archive