Selamat mengunjungi ke Laman Blog Kami.. Kami amat mengalu-alukan kehadiran anda ke Laman Blog Kami...

Monday, October 26, 2009

picture for today

Posted by [ Z U L I E ] 11:36 PM, under | No comments

Today, 26th October 2009
pictures that I captured during En. Azizan's class for Teknologi Pendidikan ( TP )
I like this pictures because it looked like be a DJ for radio..hehhe
actually, we were having class at that time,.we were recording our voices for assignment
but, actually, we were not doing our work, we were just playing around..heheh..just pretending
but, so cool..

during En . Azizan's class...


me..Zuliyana Hassan @ Zulie


act as a DJ radio..hehe..I like this picture.

9th November 2009, I will sit for TP examination..9hb November is my sweet number..because it's my birthday..But, not many people remember my birthday(*sigh) except........................Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

komen la yang boleh membina dan membantu ye...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tags

Blog Archive

Archive