Selamat mengunjungi ke Laman Blog Kami.. Kami amat mengalu-alukan kehadiran anda ke Laman Blog Kami...

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

STUDY..

Posted by [ Z U L I E ] 1:56 PM, under | No comments

Presentation for audio was quite good..
All students did a good job
We were recording our voices for a short drama like what we heard from the radio..
But, we just used handphone and chose sound recording
Our group used my handphone..sony ericson..the sound was quite clear
Maybe if I have a time, I will insert the audio that was produced by my group inside here..
For class ecosystem and biodiversity, we did some revision..the subject was quite tough for me..
Thank you for Dr. Parvinder for giving some tips for examination for Planning for Primary Science..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

komen la yang boleh membina dan membantu ye...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tags

Blog Archive

Archive