Selamat mengunjungi ke Laman Blog Kami.. Kami amat mengalu-alukan kehadiran anda ke Laman Blog Kami...

Saturday, October 17, 2009

unexpected day..

Posted by [ Z U L I E ] 5:53 PM, under | No comments

Unexpected day..
I thought that I will go out alone..
But, I met somebody in my way when I wanted to go out..
Thanks..

I changed my plan
We went to queensbay mall
first, we ate
I chose my favourite
I tried something new for me..
Before that, I prayed first
Then, we watched movie together
We watched 'PAPADOM'
quite good
nasi kandar Saadom??hehe
quite touching
about a loving father and who is care about his daughter
sometimes, we don't realize that our father loves us very much
they are not showing the feelings
but,as a daughter or son, we should know it
so,love your father
love your mother
love your siblings
love your FAMILY
love people around YOU!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

komen la yang boleh membina dan membantu ye...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tags

Blog Archive

Archive