Selamat mengunjungi ke Laman Blog Kami.. Kami amat mengalu-alukan kehadiran anda ke Laman Blog Kami...

Monday, October 5, 2009

wangi ke??

Posted by [ Z U L I E ] 7:17 PM, under | No comments

now, my watch shows me...7.18pm..not take a bath yet..hehhe..so lazy...so cold..because of rainy day..WAKE UP, zulie!!!dont be so lazy...you have to appreciate time..so many works that have to be done tonight..lazy again!!!

-works:a) reflection for microteaching
b) redo the lesson plan


All the drawing blocks for seni are in my room..not send in to En. Suhaili yet..try to send it.but no one is there...so, tonight I have to send it to him at his house, maybe...need some help from my friend....Anyone wants to help me????

Ok la, I want to 'wangikan diri'..then, take ablutions and pray
( maghrib )..see you after this..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

komen la yang boleh membina dan membantu ye...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tags

Blog Archive

Archive