Selamat mengunjungi ke Laman Blog Kami.. Kami amat mengalu-alukan kehadiran anda ke Laman Blog Kami...

Sunday, November 15, 2009

nothing

Posted by [ Z U L I E ] 5:29 PM, under | No comments

today is Sunday
weekends
but, nothing is happen
nothing??hehe
no study at all
my roommate always study, from morning until night~~
she can do that, but not me..
i never do that because my style of study is different
i cannot just study seriously and sit on the chair almost the time..
i have to relax, cool, music is on, steady
i will do some revision if I want to
today is my last Sunday before back home for holiday
for 2 months i do not back home and see my parents and siblings..
i miss them a lot..
that's why i called them often
mak, abah...wish my luck and hope can answer the examination smoothly..amin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

komen la yang boleh membina dan membantu ye...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tags

Blog Archive

Archive