Selamat mengunjungi ke Laman Blog Kami.. Kami amat mengalu-alukan kehadiran anda ke Laman Blog Kami...

Sunday, January 10, 2010

10.01.10..nice number

Posted by [ Z U L I E ] 8:32 PM, under | No comments

it's me...10.01.10 ( nice number )
has a nice motorcycle beside me..but that's not my motorcycle..
i don't it is belonged to who..
let it be
but, i like this pic because i like the combination of the colour
it's not hang out actually
i just went out for awhile

i have no idea what to say..like a statement that i put at my facebook
if u all have any account of facebook, u can visit me
just type zuliyana hassan
u will see me at there
just drop a comment
insyaallah i will reply it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

komen la yang boleh membina dan membantu ye...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tags

Blog Archive

Archive