Selamat mengunjungi ke Laman Blog Kami.. Kami amat mengalu-alukan kehadiran anda ke Laman Blog Kami...

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A.G.A.I.N

Posted by [ Z U L I E ] 7:51 PM, under | No comments

Today, I would like to tell u about what i have done this morning..
Do u know that, i woke up early this morning...i woke up at 6.10am..so early
My roommate was more earlier that me..woke up at 6.00am
another improvement that we've done..*ahaks

*6.10 am*
i woke up
take a bath
pray
make milo + nestum

*7.00 am *
went to in front of cafe
went to bukit dumbar to observe the sunrise


*7.30 am*

at bukit dumbar
ikhram, zulie ( me ), lee fern

with my roommate, lee fern ( my partner )

waited for sunrise
unfortunately, we can't see it this is because of the cloud
oh no, we thought that we can see it

*7.45 am *
arrived at maktab

suddenly, we saw the sunrise from maktab, but we can't take it as our observation
we have to make a observation at the same place that we did last saturday
even we were so disappointed, but it's ok..
we can see it at another time




0 comments:

Post a Comment

komen la yang boleh membina dan membantu ye...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tags

Blog Archive

Archive