Selamat mengunjungi ke Laman Blog Kami.. Kami amat mengalu-alukan kehadiran anda ke Laman Blog Kami...

Saturday, January 9, 2010

so amazing..

Posted by [ Z U L I E ] 5:34 PM, under | No comments

I felt so impressed when i see the sunrise..subhanallah, it's really beautiful and amazing...
the combination of colour of the sun...it's really makes me feel calm..

it's so cool, right!!!...we have to wake up early to see this sunrise..it's just a short time to see it...i don't want to leave this chance..sometimes, we can't see it because of rain, cloud...the sunrise happens about at 7.34am to 7.45am..this pic is taken at bukit dumbar, penang.

this is a picture of us..which one is me???
the one who is wearing the pink scarf is me ( zuliyana hassan )
we have a great time..watching sunrise..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

komen la yang boleh membina dan membantu ye...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tags

Blog Archive

Archive