Selamat mengunjungi ke Laman Blog Kami.. Kami amat mengalu-alukan kehadiran anda ke Laman Blog Kami...

Sunday, January 10, 2010

S.P.E.E.C.H.L.E.S.S

Posted by [ Z U L I E ] 10:20 AM, under | No comments

What's the meaning of speechless??
For me, it means when u have no idea to speak out, u're silent without word for the moment..
like now, i dont know what i have to write in this blog..no idea..i just let my fingers tip done it for me..i just follow the current..
Sometimes, we feel that he/she just say something like a joke, but he/she takes it seriously..
Myself also dont know what im talking about..
But, I've learned a lot..thanks for who have helped me without realizing it..i really appreciate it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

komen la yang boleh membina dan membantu ye...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tags

Blog Archive

Archive