Selamat mengunjungi ke Laman Blog Kami.. Kami amat mengalu-alukan kehadiran anda ke Laman Blog Kami...

Saturday, January 9, 2010

sunrise...u're my sunshine..

Posted by [ Z U L I E ] 10:35 AM, under | No comments

my sunshine...my siblings and nieces

What a wonderful day!!!!
start a good day with see the sunrise..not all people realize about it..
but when once we realize about it, we will say "oh, thank to God for giving me a chance to see the world!!!'...
At 7.15am, we went together to Bukit Dumbar, Penang to see the sunrise..actually, it's one of our assignment for this sem..besides that, we also have to observe the sunset...a nice view to see

with my cute niece..

I can describe my family as my sunshine...give me the strength to stay still and confident...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

komen la yang boleh membina dan membantu ye...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tags

Blog Archive

Archive