Selamat mengunjungi ke Laman Blog Kami.. Kami amat mengalu-alukan kehadiran anda ke Laman Blog Kami...

Thursday, November 11, 2010

no exam...packing day

Posted by [ Z U L I E ] 12:52 PM, under | No comments

Assalamualaikum
No exam paper today..so,say HOORAY for this week..i like
but have to do revision la
actually, i still have 1 paper for the exam
15/11/2010
but, now I only want to pack all my stuffs..a lots you know
sometimes, so lazy to pack..
sometimes, so kind and hardworking to pack the stuffs
Today, I am hardworking

books and folios..a lots

pack all the folios, books..got so many..huhu,
just imagine, almost 4 years and half years I lived in Penang..
so, the stuffs become increases time to time..
sakit dah pinggang ni dok packing packing ni..
at this time, i'm so hungry
really want to eat
ok, i want to take a rest first..so tired even I slept a lots..hahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

komen la yang boleh membina dan membantu ye...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tags

Blog Archive

Archive