Selamat mengunjungi ke Laman Blog Kami.. Kami amat mengalu-alukan kehadiran anda ke Laman Blog Kami...

Thursday, February 3, 2011

let's learn!

Posted by [ Z U L I E ] 11:15 AM, under | No comments

Assalamualaikum~~How are you. I hope you are fine and feeling good. The weather for today is beeter than before. Alhamdulillah.

let's share


Today, I learnt some good words and saying that I got from the internet. So, I want to share what I got with you all. Here, I want to mention that I’m sorry if my English is not good as yours. I’m trying my best. I don’ t care la what other people want to say about my writing..as long as I can understand.peace!hehe
1.
Before you speak, Listen
Before you write, Think
Before you pray, Forgive
Before you quit, Try
2.
Never say "never"
Never say "always"
And never give up
3.
He who has little and says it's enough, has more than he who has much and wants more
4.
A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart.... and sings it back to you when you have forgotten the words
I like all the good words that I shared with you all. The words sometimes can motivate us to become a better man. Nothing can force us to change, only ourselves can push it. Whether our heart want to follow it or not. Have a nice day~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

komen la yang boleh membina dan membantu ye...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tags

Blog Archive

Archive