Selamat mengunjungi ke Laman Blog Kami.. Kami amat mengalu-alukan kehadiran anda ke Laman Blog Kami...

Sunday, February 6, 2011

new life will begin

Posted by [ Z U L I E ] 10:50 AM, under | No comments

Salam..
today, my last day in my lovely hostel...tomorrow a new life will begin..even, we've gone through this life, but start by tomorrow...it's totally different!my hope for this moment only i wish i can survive no matter what obstacles that come up~~*sedapkan hati..=)

i wish the new life will be ok~~
can adapt~~
can manage time properly~~
the most things are i can sleep well, has appetite to eat!!most important for me..if not,.......(secret la)

no matter what will happen, i always there for you~
wish you all good luck and happy always
right now, i think better we just talk less, do more~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

komen la yang boleh membina dan membantu ye...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tags

Blog Archive

Archive