Selamat mengunjungi ke Laman Blog Kami.. Kami amat mengalu-alukan kehadiran anda ke Laman Blog Kami...

Sunday, February 27, 2011

A teacher?

Posted by [ Z U L I E ] 9:35 AM, under | 2 comments

my pupils

Salam..hi, how are you?Is everything ok?I hope that all is ok~~
Are you happy today?

Suddenly I remembered about:

Teacher: How are you today?

Pupils : I am fine, teacher. Thank you..( So loud )...semangat betul anak murid aku ni..hehe..dalam hati, aku tersenyum~~

Greeting people is important..
For example, between teacher and pupils..
We have to teach our pupils to greet others politely..like say
assalamualaikum, teacher...
good morning / afternoon, teacher..

smile..=)..senyum, xnak la masam2..hehe


ok, now...it's time to learn..i want to share with you all the information that I got from the internet ( http://www.englishlanguageguide.com/english/vocabulary/greet-people.asp )


Greeting
  • Hello. / Hi.
  • Good morning. (before 12 o'clock)
  • Good afternoon.(after 12 o'clock)
  • Good evening
Say Goodbye
  • Good bye.
  • Bye. / See you.
  • See you later.
  • See you soon.
  • See you tomorrow.
  • See you next week.
  • Good night.
Health
  • How are you?
  • How are you today?
  • Fine, thank you/thanks.
  • Not too bad.
  • Very well.
  • I'm okay / all right.
  • Not too well, actually.
  • What's wrong with you?
  • What's the matter with you?
  • Are you all right?
  • I'm tired.
  • I'm exhausted.
  • I've got a cold.
Thanks all for today..Have a nice day.

2 comments:

nice sharing..good luck in your practicum..

Post a Comment

komen la yang boleh membina dan membantu ye...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tags

Blog Archive

Archive