Selamat mengunjungi ke Laman Blog Kami.. Kami amat mengalu-alukan kehadiran anda ke Laman Blog Kami...

Thursday, February 3, 2011

waterlily aka teratai

Posted by [ Z U L I E ] 10:37 AM, under | No comments

Salam..

Waterlily..
Teratai
I like waterlily very much.I don’t know when i started fallen in love with waterlily.
Do you like waterlily?
For me, waterlily has its own beauty.I like the colour of that flower.It makes me calm whenever I saw it from far. ..even from television, internet..I like to search the internet to find the image of waterlily.
I remembered that last year, I went to Pantai Merdeka for picnic. Along my journey to get there, I saw a lots of waterlily beside paddy. I didn’t know how to show my feeling at that time. I screamed and said..’Wah, teratai...........lawanya!!!’........
I wish to capture a picture with waterlily..a lot of pictures..then, I will put that picture inside the frame..wow, sure it will be so amazing!
I,myself got a chance to capture a photo with waterlily..but, there’s no waterlily flower..only it’s seed..seed?don’t know what it’s called..haha..pakai hantam je.it’s me.went to UM at that time for trip.
Ok, let’s read some information about waterlily together.
Water lilies are aquatic plants which are frequently found along the edges of ponds, lakes, and streams. They have distinctive large rounded leaves or lily pads, and flowers which can be white, yellow, or pink. In addition to proliferating in the wild, water lilies are also cultivated for personal pleasure gardens and small water pools all over the world. The broad flowers typically have a plethora of almond shaped petals, although no less than six, along with six stamens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

komen la yang boleh membina dan membantu ye...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tags

Blog Archive

Archive