Selamat mengunjungi ke Laman Blog Kami.. Kami amat mengalu-alukan kehadiran anda ke Laman Blog Kami...

Thursday, March 10, 2011

just around the corner..

Posted by [ Z U L I E ] 8:50 PM, under | No comments



salam hi, how are you?
hope everything's ok..

im sorry for not posting any entry lately..
quite busy with the practicum, observation by my supervisors..

before this, for sure i always think about practicum..it makes me feel tension la..
i dont to feel like that again..no repetition.

i like to count..not maths ok!
counting days to back home!!really like it..from 1 month, become 2 weeks, then become 5 days..then just become 1 day left...wow..
tomorrow, i will back to my hometown.!!wait for me my hometown! i will not let u go~~i will chase you~~


actually, i still have works to do..
but, tonight i just want to relax..and do works slowly until it finish..

once i live in Balik Pulau, i just stay at my rent house...no more outing~~

but, once i arrive at my hostel, i will go out..release tension..*tension la sangat..haha

lately, i dont feel like want to capture photos..that's why there's no latest photo..=) hope after this i will push myself to get some pictures..

latest picture..tadi je ambil kol 7.10pm..after dinner
my friend ( fatin ) and I

p/s hepi becoming holiday to all my friends, teachers and my lovely pupils~~
have a nice day and to my pupils, don't forget to do revision and do works

0 comments:

Post a Comment

komen la yang boleh membina dan membantu ye...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tags

Blog Archive

Archive