Selamat mengunjungi ke Laman Blog Kami.. Kami amat mengalu-alukan kehadiran anda ke Laman Blog Kami...

Thursday, May 26, 2011

C.U.T.I aka H.O.L.I.D.A.Y

Posted by [ Z U L I E ] 11:06 AM, under | 2 comments

Salam..
cuti sudah bermula..yesterday was my last paper..all done!
so, now..it's time for holiday!!!
At this moments, many of my friends were already at their sweet home..and I..still in the lovely hostel~~sigh
not ready yet..still have something to finish..
so quiet~~
listening to the radio
it's ok, tonight is my time to be a traveller..travel from penang to pahang..
pray for me~~
ok, i want to pack my things....
hope to see you soon..HAPPY HOLIDAY..

2 comments:

Post a Comment

komen la yang boleh membina dan membantu ye...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tags

Blog Archive

Archive