Selamat mengunjungi ke Laman Blog Kami.. Kami amat mengalu-alukan kehadiran anda ke Laman Blog Kami...

Friday, August 19, 2011

Bendera Malaysia 25m

Posted by [ Z U L I E ] 9:06 PM, under | No comments




Salam...happy puasa to all of you...
Such a long time I do not update anything here~~
So, it;s my time to update some stories to you all.
For now, Im quite busy with the internship for one month at SK Genting, Balik Pulau..

Before this, I rented a house with my friends for Practicum 3 months..but, now we did not rent a house..tapi, ulang alik je la...hiking Balik Pulau's hill...hiking starting at 6.40am in the morning.. But, it' ok..alah bisa, tegal biasa~~

We have done 3 projects for the internship..I learned a lot from it..Thanks

Our guru besar gave us a project buat 25m bendera MALAYSIA for independence day..
Alhamdulillah..I did it with Chua Ying Ying..love to work with you Cik Chua Ying Ying. Just imagine, we did it together and we made it!! Congrate to us...

so. just enjoy my pictures..

Chua Ying Ying..


My pupils..Terbaik!!

senyum..tunjukkan ibu jari anda!

with my pupils..4 Budiman..after my lesson


0 comments:

Post a Comment

komen la yang boleh membina dan membantu ye...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tags

Blog Archive

Archive